Elbrus - Ukraine Tour
Kiev Ukraine - Russia
$4499 Per Person
THekrfkednslklnfdoksnafkoncdsaokfcndskanfkocadsnokkvndsaknfkdslanlfkvndsalknvlkdsanflkdasnklfn;dsklanvkldsanlkfndsalknflkcdsanlfknvdsalkd jdfs alkf jlksda jfklsd ajflk dsalkj flksadj lkf jwdaslkfj kldsa jfkldsaj fkljdsalkfjdsalkjfkldsajfkldsa jlfkjdsalkfj lkdsajflkvdsaj flkjvdslkfjdlskaj fkldsajdflkdsjalkfjdsaklfj vkladsjfvowieadsj afkkedsajfjds alkfj dsak;ljff vlkdsj flksda jflkdvs fklvdsa fkl dsvakfkdjsaf kldjsa fkljdsa fkdsja fkldjsa fffweiaj sdvio awvevajsvdl iff wevia le aafdskjf oweidsmalkfdlk saljfkldsa fllkdsajf.
Day 1 Depart USA
Day 2 Guided program begins. Arrive in Kiev Ukraine, check into hotel.
Day 3 Tour Kiev see the various sights including Pecherskia Lavra (Monastery of Caves, a beautiful church with underground catacombs housing the church’s past Saints), the Friendship of Nations Arch (Arka Drusbie Narodov) and several other of Keiv’s attractions. Stay the night in Kiev.
Day 4 Have breakfast in Kiev and fly to Mineral Vody. From there travel by bus to Terskol in the Baksan Valley.
Day 5 Have Breakfast and head out on an acclimatization hike exploring the Cheget Cupola. Afternoon/evening is free.
Day 6 After Breakfast do second acclimatization hike to Cheget observatory. End the day with dinner and free time.
Day 7 Travel to and transport gear to “the barrels” area via trams and a chairlift.
Day 8 Acclimatization hike to Pastukov rocks and return to the barrel’s area.
Day 9 Rest day at the Barrels before the summit push.
Day 10 The summit day- Alpine start taking snowcate to Pastukov Rocks. Start climb to the summit.
Day 11 Contingency day at Barrels for weather, etc. Can descend if summited.
Day 12 Descend and celebratory dinner in Terskol (if needed this can be used as summit day).
Day 13 Bus ride to Mineral Vody and fly to either Kiev or Saint Petersburg, dinner and overnight in the city.
Day 14 Tour additional sights of Kiev then end with a free night
Day 15 Depart to USA in the morning
- All transportation meals and lodging in Russia /Ukraine
- Domestic flights
- Day Tour of St. Petersburg and Kiev or Moscow
- All group camp supplies, such as tents, stoves, etc.
- All group climbing gear
- All hut fees
- Park fees, trekking permits and all tour fees
Does Not Include
- International flights (but does include both domestic flights)
- Non-scheduled airport shuttles & hotels
- Any transfers not on scheduled arrival and departure date
- Excess Baggage fees
- Russian / Ukrainian visa fees
- Alcoholic Beverages and bottled drinks
- All expenses incurred in the event of early departure (evacuation fees, transport, extra hotel nights, etc)
- Personal gear
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond the control of 12 Finger Outdoor Adventure
- Single room supplement (hotels only not at the Barrels)
- Tips and gratuities